Re: Re-print a sent invoice

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 20 May 1997 16:56:04 -0700 ()

On Tue, 20 May 1997 ereth@ilnk.com (Pat Augustine) wrote:

> One feature I'd like to see added to a future Emerald is the ability to
> re-print an invoice that's already been marked as sent.
> Currently if you try, it comes out blank. I have to go into SQL, change
> the sentdate, print it, change the sentdate back.
> Not a big deal, but when people call and say they've lost their bill or
> never got it, it'd be nice to be able to send them another.
>
> Unless there's an easier way to do that now and I've somehow overlooked it?

Go to the invoice tab, enter the invoice number, click
on it, and select print.

Go to the MBR user edit, select history, double click
on the invoice and select print.

There are many other ways too. None of these should have
anything to do with the sent date, unless you are trying
to print it from the batch tab (which is one of the places
where you should NOT being trying to re-print from).

Dale