Re: Expire date

Marc Elbirt ( marc@cpol.com )
Wed, 14 May 1997 10:18:26 -0400

I think everyone on this list has been waiting for the ability to perform
billing from Day 1. It is not satisfactory that we are required to do this
manually. There is too much room for error. We need a fix for this
problem NOW. I don't care what version you call it. Just take the code
for 2.1.8 or 2.1.11, fix the "bug where the extend was not being read from
the DB" and call it 2.1.8.1. I paid for this feature six months ago.

On Sun, 4 May 1997, Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:
> 2.1.11 had a bug where the extend was not being read from the DB, and so
> the default extend was always 0. The admin was fine. The next version
> will fix this.

Dale, as far as everybody but you is concerned, 2.1.11 STILL HAS a bug. I
can't wait for the next version, for christ's sake. For the last time,
get the hint: We need software that works.

Marc Elbirt Computer Pages Inc.
Systems Administrator 253 Sheppard Ave. West
marc@cpol.com Toronto, Canada M2N 1N2
WWW - http://www.cpol.com Ph: +1 416 225 3030 Fax: +1 416 225 6737