Re: support of USR Netserver?

Tom Bilan ( tom@tdi.net )
Fri, 09 May 1997 14:41:32 -0400

What I did is I moved the T1/PRI card from the far left slot to
the opposite end of the modems. This allowed the USR to start at
0 instead of 5 (makes more sense too).

Also, I had no luck with getting decent disconnect reasons from
the USR hardware.

Besides that, everything else seems to work fine.

Tom