Re: Crystal Reports

Sharon K. Caswell ( (no email) )
Thu, 1 May 1997 16:48:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 1 May 1997, ( Phil ) Thomas, Philip wrote:

> Can some please explain to me in a little more detail what crystal
> report is and how can I use it to interface with Emerald.

Crystal Reports is a report writer application.

Emerald offers a wide variety of reporting features. These reporting
features allow you to print comprehensive summaries of information that is
held in the Emerald database. For instance, an accounts receivable report
can help monitor customer account status and high light problem areas,
while a sales report can help analyze current sales and let you review
sales trends.

Emerald comes with several standard reports, but the real power of
managing the data comes with learning how to create custom reports using
the Crystal Reports program. Crystal Reports is widely known for its
powerful reporting and ease of use.

Hope this is helpful.

Sharon K. Caswell CompuTech VP Customer Relations