Re: USR Admits to NON-STANDARD RADIUS ATTRIBUTES

Tom Bilan ( tom@tdi.net )
Thu, 01 May 1997 14:42:36 -0400

I was wondering why my USR boxes never seemed to give the right attributes
back
emerald. Like, all the disconnect messages are "Lost Carrier" etc.

PLEASE forward any changes you've made to improve the USR problem with
Emerald.

Thanks a TON.

Tom
tom@tdi.net