Re: Expire date

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 16:19:30 -0700

Marc Elbirt wrote:

> Dale, come on... We've only been speaking for 6 months now.
>
> What are the version numbers of Emerald that will handle default extend?

The client could since around 2.1.0. There was a repoted problem in
2.1.8
and higher about not being able to set it in Emerald. This has been
fixed

> What are the version numbers of RADIUS that will handle the limit field
> (that is to say, recurring extend)

1.16.90, in /emerald/beta. Its been there for well over two months
I believe.

> What is the exact location of the default extend setting?

Its stored in the database, Configs table, ConfigID 9.

> How do I make it effective for all my Emerald users?

Do you mean you want to change all your users extends? You can
do this with an SQL Statement like:

Update MasterAccounts Set Extension=4

> What problems does the software have with default extend? I have heard on
> and off that the current version doesn't always remember the default extend.

Its a problem with the admin. An addition to it around 2.1.8 changed
where
it stored to default (I belive it was incorrectly stoing it as ConfigID
5).