REPOST2: to Dale: Using Port Security

Franco Nogarin ( )
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 10:01:20 -0600

It must be my unlucky week, I know you guys probably replied to this, =
but I dont have it in my emerald mailbox, please forward the previous =
reply or reply again thanks. to quote your solution:

DALE>RadiusNT 1.19.00 has the sever port access control that will solve =

I have this version but it has no docs yet, how do I Implement port =

-----Original Message 2-----
From: Franco Nogarin []
Sent: Friday, April 25, 1997 10:47 AM
To: ''
Subject: REPOST: to Dale: Using Port Security

Dale, I have downloaded the latest radius, there are no docs though so I =
dont know how to implement the security we discussed, could you give me =
a quick run through?

-----Original Message 1-----
Your following message has been delivered to the 174 members of
the list at 12:11:26 on 24 Apr 1997.
No, I have concurrency on and only one user may use an SA at a time, I =
have radius 1.16.xx but I will get 1.19.00 and set it up, could you =
direct me to whatever I need to learn this procedure? readme? =
changes.txt? a web page?

Thnaks to all who replied on this....

-----Original Message 0-----