Re: Voided Invoices vs Deleted

Tom Bilan ( tom@tdi.net )
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 16:19:15 -0400

At 01:44 AM 4/25/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Pat Augustine wrote:
>>
>> I downloaded and am reading the beta docs and I notice that you recommend
>> Voiding an incorrect Invoice rather than Deleting it. This is clearly a
>> good idea, with the exception that a Voided invoice still shows on the MBRs
>> Payments Tab and it's amount is included in their Total at the bottom of
>> that Tab.

I voided some invoices but when I went back to the MBR under the Billing tab
it shows them as owing -170.00 (the amount of the voided invoice). Shouldn't
this have been $0.00?

I voided the invoice by editing it and changing it to type of VOID. I assume
this is the correct way because I couldn't find another way to void an
invoice.

I'm running 2.1.11.

Thanks,
Tom