Re: Voided Invoices vs Deleted

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 01:44:18 -0700

Pat Augustine wrote:

> I downloaded and am reading the beta docs and I notice that you recommend
> Voiding an incorrect Invoice rather than Deleting it. This is clearly a
> good idea, with the exception that a Voided invoice still shows on the MBRs
> Payments Tab and it's amount is included in their Total at the bottom of
> that Tab.

Just a word of adivce. The docs you download are old docs. I
accidentally
put the wrong ones up. Those are my old docs I was sending to the new
documentor. :( I'll put the real ones up here soon.

> I've been deleting all of mine so I can quickly glance at the Payments Tab
> and see what they owe us without having to have a calculator handy.

Its a bug in the payments tab. That tab is hidden in the newer versions
until a couple of the other problems of it are fixed.