Re: ok, so now whats the right way to...

Billy Huddleston ( (no email) )
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:35:00 -0400

That takes care of the billing.. What about that fact that the MBR still
exist? Is there a way to set a flag so that when emerald First starts up or
closes it says.. Oh.. You have dropped users! Would you like me to purge
their MBR's ?