Re: ServerPorts

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:39:40 -0700

Marc Elbirt wrote:

> How does ServerPorts get updated?
>
> I fixed Calls and ServerPorts so that UserName now allows 63 character
> logins. I did this by renaming UserName to UserNameOld, and then inserting
> a new field called UserName, in each table. Although the Calls table
> updates, the ServerPorts table doesn't anymore.
>
> When I run Radius -x15 -b, it doesn't show any command for updating
> ServerPorts, but it does INSERT INTO Calls.

It does it via a trigger on the SQL Server side. The trigger may be
trying to update UserNameOld, rather than Username (and checking for
usernameold from the insert).

Right click over your calls table in EM, select triggers, and then
select the
trigger (there should only be one for the calls table). verify the
fields
are username, not usernameold. If they are usernameold, then rename
them and
re-run the trigger to correct it.