Re: Print Invoice

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 01:02:38 -0700

Wayne Jordan wrote:
> I tried to print an individual invoice to the printer and it acted like it
> was printed but nothing ever came out. What's up?

Did you ever get the preview window? Nothing in Emerald prints
Everything will bring up the preview window first, then you select
print. If the
preview window doesn't come up, it didn't print. In that case check
ODBC DSN and make sure the invoice.rpt is correct.

Where were you printing the invoice from?