Its most likely a setup problem. I outlined two things for you to
check, and you
sent me four previous posts. Talk about going in circles. :(
RadiusNT does NOT update the callsonline in an Emerald installation.
SQL Server trigger does that. Its very straight forward operation:
1) You have the ports in the ServerPorts table
2) You have the callsonline view
3) You have the calls trigger
4) The user RadiusNT connects has has proper permission to the above.
5) Your NAS is sending accounting.
Its got to be one of the five. Run RadiusNT in -x15 debug, watch for
accounting requests and see if there is an error reported. If not,
the problem is 1, 3, or 5.
-- Dale E. Reed Jr. (email@example.com)_________________________________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.emerald.iea.com