RE: No license found ?

Erik Lundby ( (no email) )
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 21:01:24 -0500

"The license will be SEPERATE from Emerald."

But, is included with emerald. The last time you said that, people =
who used emerald started complaining about having to buy a separate =
license. Hopefully we don't have to go through that again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. [SMTP:daler@iea.com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 1997 8:02 PM
To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
Subject: Re: No license found ?

James Sandusky wrote:
>=20
> So do you plan to release any "NON EMERALD" version of RadiusNT in the =
future for the people that use Access for there database? Any updates =
or fixes for them planed?

As I have said several time we are putting together a
full commercial RadiusNT package. Although not nailed down, it
will allow up to 500 users in text mode for free. ODBC and larger
that 500 users in the text file will require a license. The license
will be SEPERATE from Emerald.

--=20
Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)