AW: Invoicing for specific Billing Groups

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 20:27:24 +0200

Hmmm, this wasn't the expected answer :(
Another try: can I prevent certain classes/types of services from being
billed by Emerald _at_all_?
Background: we're using the E.billing for private customers only,
business customers are charged by traffic with separate programs.