Re: Visual Basic 5.0

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 17:32:48 -0600

Dale,

Now that I put the old tabctl32.ocx in the system directory my Visual Sudio
and all the Visual tools like J++, C++, VB5 and Visual Internet Developer
loose the tool bars.... so I guess I can't run Emerld past 2.15 until we
have a tabctl32.ocx that works with both, or an Emerald update that fixes
the problem.

Thanks,

Ronnie ronnie@itexas.net