Re: Help! Accounts Tab is BLANK?!?!

Josh Perry ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 09:53:01 -0800

we are having the same problem, we've completely reinstalled every version
we can get our hands on multiple times, to no avail, it works on one
computer right in the next room, we even switched exe's and other files
between the working and non working computer and was unable to get the
working one to not work nor the non working one working.

Josh Perry
Webmaster
NetConnect
http://www.netcnct.net/