Re: Help! Accounts Tab is BLANK?!?!

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 02:26:29 -0600

I have had the same problem since 2.15 and so far no solution, however,
going back to 2.13 works just fine.. but nothing after that. I have 4
computers that all versions work fine on, but one computer that the tab is
blank. I just uploaded a copy of the screen to Dale to help him to see
what I am talking about.

I am sorry that you are having the problem, but I am also glad to see that
it is not just my system....

Ronnie Franklin ronnie@itexas.net
Internet Texas http://www.itexas.net

----------
From: Jeremy Domingue <jer@tminet.com>
To: 'emerald@emerald.iea.com'
Subject: Help! Accounts Tab is BLANK?!?!
Date: Monday, March 31, 1997 2:34 PM

I just installed 2.1.8 and now the accounts tab is blank when I open
Emerald. I tried uninstalling and going back to the previous version that I
was using just fine (2.1.0) and now it's doing the same thing! I have tried
restarting the computer, uninstalling and reinstalling different versions
of Emerald (3 times), clearing all registry entries for Emerald, and it's
still doing the same thing. Help!

Jeremy Domingue
Webmaster, Tehachapi Mountain Internet
jer@tminet.com