Re: Betas won't allow certain AccountTypes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:49:42 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, Marc Elbirt wrote:

> I sent this message a few weeks ago. The release 2.1.8 still has a problem
> related to this:

> I just wanted to check if you remember that there is a bug in 2.0.84+ that
> won't allow AccountTypes that begin with a number.
>
> I have account types like '19.95', and others like 'WBASIC'. Right now,
> Emerald will only display the numeric ones. 2.0.75 is the last version
> that worked.

I created an Account type "19.95 Test Account". Saved it. Ran
Emerald 2.1.8. Add a service to my MBR. "19.95 Test Account"
Shows up at the top of the list?

I created another called "19.95", All options enabled. Both show
up in the pick list.

The only thing I can think of is if you have a billing group
assigned to the services that are not showing up?

Dale