Re: understand Accounting

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:33:53 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, Clancy Knaup wrote:

> I have a few problem or missunderstandings.
>
> 1) If I create to 2 MBR and have the same logon name I don't receive any
> errors.

Which version of the client are you using? I just tried 2.1.7
and it wouldn't let me create duplicate login names.

> 2) Is there away to create the invoice right away on the fly for the people
> that walk in the door. With out exit out of there record.

Yes, Select Invoice Next Term from the master pull down menu
after creating all the services.

> 3) Does emerald prorate the month. If not I can't I make it do that. So my
> billing run from the first to the first of the months.

Currently is used anniversary. We will be adding a monthly option
in the next release.

> 4) What sould be the way the enter payments. I need to record ck#. I also
> have people that part pay how do I enter that.

The pay info should re-appear soon. Emerald does not do balance
forward (partial pay) currently. We are working on it as we
speak, though.

Dale