Re: Billing Question

David Edwards ( Gecker@Oakweb.com )
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 23:27:07 -0800

At 11:04 PM 3/30/97 -0800, you wrote:
>> I've tried changing some of the table's default values, but Emerald seems
>> to have its own defaults. Any way to change that? TIA
>
>Which defaults are you referring to? It does send info for all
>fields when creating accounts.

Three of them I've have tried to set defaults for were Region in the MBR
and System & Software in the Subaccount. For example, when creating a new
account, I want Windows 95 to be the default system, not Amiga. But when I
set that as the default on the table, Emerald wasn't taking it. Maybe I
wasn't doing it correctly.

Thanks,

David Edwards
System Administrator - Oakweb.com
Lake Tahoe's Premier Internet Service Provider
1-800-61-TAHOE