Re: New Serv-U Auth DLL

Michael J. Noe ( (no email) )
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 12:22:22 -0500

I'd be glad to help debug this as well. I've rolled back to the original
version, which seems to work the best for me. We develop with Visual C, so
if you want to give me source, I'll run it under the debugger to see where
it crashes.

----------
From: Jim Dornbush <jimd@eagledesign.com>
To: Emerald <emerald@emerald.iea.com>
Subject: Re: New Serv-U Auth DLL
Date: Friday, March 28, 1997 2:38 PM

The new version of SU_EMER.DLL seems to crash more often than the old one
(twice in one day vs. once a week).
I've put the old one back on my system. I'll gladly collect some debug
info to help resolve this.

Jim D. Manager of Internet Services, Eagle Design & Technology, Inc.
http://www.eagledesign.com jimd@eagledesign.com