AW: Any way to act as a "Service Bureau" of sorts with Emerald?

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:30:47 +0100

No. Each 'customer' you want to bill separately needs it's own MBR with
at least one subaccount.
If you want, you can define billing groups with separate batches &
settings. However, a billing group is not a billable entity. But you can
define SQL reports that give you all the statistics you'll need for
different billing groups.
cu, Peter

>----------
Emerald?

>I want to bill each subaccount separately through credit card and then
>invoice the MBR associated with thos subaccounts. Is this what you are
>doing?
>
>Thanks,=20
>Mark Colasante
>
>----------
>From: Peter A. Sang <pesa@sang.de>
>To: 'emerald@emerald.iea.com'
>Subject: AW: Any way to act as a "Service Bureau" of sorts with =
Emerald?
>Date: Wednesday, March 26, 1997 5:12 AM
>
>Mark,=20
>
>a MBR is a 'single billable entity'. We're doing what you want with
>different billing groups, so every 'sub-ISP' has it's own group.
>You can run seperate billing batches for each group.
>
>cu, Peter

These
>>services include authentication, mail service, news service, the =
remote
>>access conections, billing, support, etc.
>>
>>We would need to be able to do the following in Emerald. Create a =
Master