Re: Time on

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 17:47:00 -0800

Wayne Jordan wrote:

> Thanks Dale, now does this take effect immediately for the ones on line or
> do I need to reset radius or something. Also, what does it do to the
> customer once it expires and what kind of message do they get? What happens
> when they try to log in and how long before they can log back in?

It only takes affect for users who log in AFTER you change it.
The customer gets no warning, they just get dropped. No, there is
no way to warn them, either. It doesn't limit when they can log
back in, either. Its just the session limit. For annoying people who
stay on alot, just give them a custom profile, and a short sesion limit.