Re: Email Invoices

Wayne Jordan ( wjordan@pcl.net )
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 18:38:32 -0600

Thanks, It seems to be working now, finally :-).

Two other little problems.

1. When I go to reports in custom and i have edited them in CRW 5.0 emerald
report unable to load. This did not use to happen. What has changed?

2. In SA/Edit/TimeOn the dates do not default to the first of the month,
they just seem to change at will and are never the same. So now I have to
manually change the date each time I go there to check the time on.

At 02:12 PM 3/24/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Wayne Jordan wrote:
>>
>> Dale, I just downloaded the .92 version to see if the email invoices thing
>> had been fixed, it has not :-(. When I email customers it still want to
>> email the same amount again after the first send. I have to go to sql_w and
>> run that little script to mark them all, please see what you can do
about this.

>Ok. I just updated 2.1.7 to really tell you whats going on with the
>E-Mail
>of invoices. Grab it from the beta directory.
>
>I create a bunch of situations which I think could be causing your
>problems
>and its handles them all. Please let me know if you are still having
>problems
>after using 2.1.7.
>
>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)

Wayne Jordan
wjordan@pcl.net
President
PC Land, Inc.
http://www.pcl.net

"Making Computers Work for You"

(205) 546-8949 Office (205) 546-8940 Fax