Re: Problem with Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 11:09:58 -0800

Michael Whisenant wrote:

> I have identified 11 users that are set to expire on 4/1/97. I have tried
> to create an invoice for these users, and they report "No more invoices to
> create". It has created several hundred others for that day. I can not
> manually create bills for these users either. I have checked and all older
> invoices are paid for these users.
>
> I have seen two other request on this list regarding this. Has anyone
> received comments from Dale as to why this is happening and how to fix it.
> BTW I have just tested something. If I change the expire date to 5/1/97 it
> will allow me to create an invoice, which I then VOID as the dates are of
> course incorrect.

The problem you are having is that the people have invoices that overlap
their
current expire. When you up their expire, you move it OUT of the period
of a
current invoice.

If someone has an invoice (not void) from 3/5/97 - 4/5/97, Emerald will
NOT invoice
the customer again, if their expire is 4/1/97. The expire must be equal
to or
greater than the HIGHEST end date of any existing invoices for them to
be invoiced
again.