Re: Problem with Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 11:09:58 -0800

Michael Whisenant wrote:
> I have identified 11 users that are set to expire on 4/1/97. I have tried
> to create an invoice for these users, and they report "No more invoices to
> create". It has created several hundred others for that day. I can not
> manually create bills for these users either. I have checked and all older
> invoices are paid for these users.
> I have seen two other request on this list regarding this. Has anyone
> received comments from Dale as to why this is happening and how to fix it.
> BTW I have just tested something. If I change the expire date to 5/1/97 it
> will allow me to create an invoice, which I then VOID as the dates are of
> course incorrect.

The problem you are having is that the people have invoices that overlap
current expire. When you up their expire, you move it OUT of the period
of a
current invoice.

If someone has an invoice (not void) from 3/5/97 - 4/5/97, Emerald will
NOT invoice
the customer again, if their expire is 4/1/97. The expire must be equal
to or
greater than the HIGHEST end date of any existing invoices for them to
be invoiced