Re: ISS CGI v1.1b

Wayne Jordan ( wjordan@pcl.net )
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 20:50:33 -0600

I am going to try and set it up tonight.

As far as email why not just let emerald do that since if you mark the
account as new when we do an external batch it would automaticaly create
the account.

Thanks,

Wayne Jordan
President
PC Land, Inc/PCLnet
1148 Forrest Avenue
Gadsden, AL 35901
Phone:205.546.8949
FAX:205.546.8940

----------
From: Josh Perry <joshp@netcnct.net>
To: 'emerald@emerald.iea.com'
Subject: ISS CGI v1.1b
Date: Wednesday, March 19, 1997 8:21 PM

I was just curious if anyone has downloaded and tried the ISS CGI, and if
so, if you could let me know if it worked for ya or not, and if not, what
was wrong, or what would you like added or changed, I would like to make a
dynamic product here to fit as seamlessly with emerald and radius as
possible. For example I have no Idea what is needed to set the user up
automaticaly in the mail servers supported by Emerald, and could maybe make
it append users to the text user file, and send radius a signal to reread
the user file, etc... etc....
Let me know...

Josh Perry
Webmaster