Re: NTMail

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:57:23 -0800

Kelly Wright wrote:

> Is NT Mail ready to integrate with Emerald. In addition is NTMail easy to
> install and migrate to from an existing Mail Server?

Its being worked on as we speak, actually by someone else besides myself
(for everyone that thinks I am the only one doing things around here :)
).
I talked to the programmer Sunday about it. So far its looking good.

> I was thinking about the migration and would like to be able to migrate to
> NTMail with one easy step :).

Actually the integration should be pretty easy, since it doesn't
actually
sync, it hits to DB directly. I don't know how NTMail will react if
the
mailbox doesn't exist, though.