Re: CC/Renewall/ and stuff...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:06:58 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Brian Connelly wrote:

> Ok I know this is a stupid question...
>
> But what is the difference in creating a CC invoice and a Renewal ?

Renewal is for those invoices you need to send out to get a response
on. CC is for those who have selected to be paid by credit card (IOW,
they are not sent out, just created and billed).

> also what does the AutoBill Option do. ?

Means that the customer wants to be automatically billed each
billing cyclone on their credit card.

One note, someone can have a pay method of CC, but without
auto bill selected, their SECOND invoice, will be a renewal,
NOT a CC, since you told Emerald not to automatically bill
their CC).

Dale