Re: User Login Problems

Robert Boyle ( robert@garden.net )
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 11:04:35 -0500

At 06:45 AM 3/16/97 -0600, Kelly wrote:
>Dale,
>
>In a attempt to expand our account types by adding catagories to the
"Service Types" , we experience errors by users who try to logon. We have
created several new types:

>PPP - Standard Monthly Price
>PPP99 - Special Monthly Price
>PPP1295 -Special Monthly Price
>PPP1495 - Special Monthly Price
>
>The only one the will allow users to login successfully is the PPP account
type.

Did you go into Emerald Admin/Radius Config and at least add user-service =
framed-user? I think this is the bare minimum required for Radius to
Authenticate a user.

-Robert

Robert Boyle - Engineer robert@garden.net WAN/Intranet/Internet Services
Garden Networks: New Jersey's Premier Internet Service Provider
50 Diller Ave. / Newton, NJ 07860 (201)300-9211 10AM-5PM EST
28 Route 46 West / Pine Brook, NJ 07058 (201) 808-5558 10AM-7PM EST
http://www.garden.net Automatic Response: info@garden.net