Re: Soft*Deposit

Jeff Presley ( (no email) )
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 17:30:43 -0800

On 14 Mar 97 at 15:44, Wayne Jordan wrote:

> Has anyone got Soft*Deposit to work. I sure could us some help with this.

We use it ourselves on the ISP side. What problems are you having?
Conceptually it is easy. The key thing to remember is that WE (Emerald) are
simply doing a batch Export in a format Soft*Deposit likes which IT reads, and
when you're done, your output log FROM Soft*Deposit can be Imported back into
Emerald to accomplish all the extends (for those accounts which passed the
bank's certification). You have to deal with all the invalid and expired cards
manually of course.

Or maybe you're just stuck on the part where you have to tell Emerald where
the Soft*Deposit files live?

Does this help?

> thanks,

> Wayne Jordan
> wjordan@pcl.net
> President
> PC Land, Inc.
> http://www.pcl.net
>
> "Making Computers Work for You"
>
> (205) 546-8949 Office (205) 546-8940 Fax

Jeff Presley - VP Engineering - IEA Software
www.emerald.iea.com | Lists: emerald@emerald.iea.com
RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com, NTisp@emerald.iea.com