Re: Need Help

Kelly Wright ( (no email) )
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:28:18 -0600

Dale we have several MBRs that are showing a balance prior to creating an
invoice. We are in the process of starting from scatch in creating
invoices on all our users so we will have a clean accounting report.

Right now you help delete all the invoices. That is where we are. Now
when we create an invoice, a balance still exist. Any help in zeroing the
balance would be helpful. I tried the script and it did not work in
adjusting balance.

Kelly Wright (kwright@buz.net)
BuzNet Communications (www.buz.net)
972-644-0440

----------
> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@comtch.iea.com>
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: Need Help
> Date: Friday, March 14, 1997 12:14 PM
>
> On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Kelly Wright wrote:
>
> > Need help adjusting balances so we can clean up our accounting. Any
ideas
> > would help. I am in the process of re-creating our invoices and need
> > someway to adjust the balances in SQL db.
> >
> > Is there a script that someone knows about that could help us out.
Thanks.