Re: Distributing Microsoft IEAK Signup Sever script for use with Emerald

Ryan Smith ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 17:52:20 -0500

----------
> From: Michael Henry <michaelh@megsinet.net>
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: Distributing Microsoft IEAK Signup Sever script for use with
Emerald
> Date: Monday, March 10, 1997 5:34 PM
>
> Josh Perry wrote:
> >
> > Well it seems there is interest, so by friday I will promise to have it
> > finished, I have put many hours of many days work into this project and
> > will charge a little, I was thinking maybe $25, lemme know if that
sounds
> > fair, that of course would be for the source and uncustomized, if you
> > wanted a customized version with your web pages, and precompiled it'll
cost
> > ya a little extra :) just let me know what your looking for and we can
talk
> > price...
> >
> > Josh Perry
> > Webmaster
> > NetConnect
> > http://www.netcnct.net/
> > joshp@netcnct.net

> Is their any instructions - will pay extra

Agreed on that one.. If there are no instructions with it for $25, we would
be willing to pay extra for full instructions.. It's never fun to figure
out someone else's source code w/o instructions (not saying your a
bad/sloppy programmer, just from experience)

Ryan Smith
ryans@logic-net.com
http://www.logic-net.com