Re: Paid in Advance

Wayne Jordan ( wjordan@pcl.net )
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:07:11 -0600

What we do is void the monthly invoice that has not been paid and change
the customer to annual then create the new invoice through the batch
process and pay it. Everything works out fine.

At 12:07 PM 3/10/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Dale;
>
>What do I do when a "monthly" customer pays a year in advance, after
>they have been invoiced for the month?
>
>Do we manually change the expire date and current balance amounts? Will
>Emerald deduct each month, the proper amount for the Services?
>
>Has there been any progress on a "Lost-Carrier" report.
>
>Other reports?
>
>JOhn :}
>--
>
>Emerald 2.0.75
>Primary: Radius 1.16.49 -> DOS Prompt => Radius.exe -x15 -b -R1
>NT Workstation 3.51 sp5
>Secondary: Radius 1.16.49 -> DOS Prompt => Radius.exe -x15 -b -R1
>NT Server 4.0 NFR no/sp
>SQL 6.5.201 NFR
>Intel P133 32MB ram
>3 - PM2e-30's
>USR Sportster 33.6K
>
>JOhn :}

>John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
>mailto:microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
>http://www.palacenet.net/ 230 West Cook Street
>608.742.1601 & 6980 Portage, WI 53901

Wayne Jordan
wjordan@pcl.net
President
PC Land, Inc.
http://www.pcl.net

"Making Computers Work for You"

(205) 546-8949 Office (205) 546-8940 Fax