Re: Master Billing Record account numbers?

Rick Knospler ( rick@skylands.net )
Sat, 08 Mar 1997 11:57:48 -0500

At 09:12 AM 3/7/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Rick Knospler wrote:
>>
>> Is there a provision to add fields to the master billing record
>> database..?? We would like to incorporate an account number to go along
>> with each MBR entry.. Is there a simple way to do this??
>
>Every MBR already has a built in CustomerID. Is this something you
>want the system to generated, display, or you to create and just have
>the system maintain?
>
>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)

We already have an account numbers assigned to our existing accounts.. We
would like a field that we can transpose our existing account numbers for
existing customers and then automatically increment these numbers when new
accounts are added.. This would allow us to track a single account on two
different accounting systems until they were completely integrated into
Emerald..

Is there a way to display the CustomerID on the invoices and edit the
starting point of them?

Also, is there any documentation on customizing the invoice reports?

-Rick