Re: Question about Emerald+Serv-U

Ryan Smith ( (no email) )
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 14:55:38 -0500

Well, not that we're having any Serv-U or DLL problems here, but what
happens if you DO NOT run the DLL, but simply add the users into Serv-U.. I
realize this is tedious, but is it MORE tedious and frustrating than having
Serv-U crash on you guys umpteen billion times? Then you can run JUST
Serv-U without the DLL at all, and if it runs fine for a while, you know
FOR CERTAIN that the DLL is causing problems..

Ryan Smith
ryans@logic-net.com
http://www.logic-net.com