Re: Error 52 Bad File

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Fri, 07 Mar 1997 09:50:00 -0500

No such luck. I made these changes, and it didn't work.

This is the built-in Post.Office MTA, not a Linux exporter. Log files
blank or filled in with existing filenames, makes no difference. Emerald
Error 52.

Dale, how about some help on this one? (Even just an "its a bug, wait for
it").

Finally, if this user is correct about the last two fields, then this is
SILLY. Why force each user to have a similar directory structure, by
forcing the config of the log file on a GLOBAL basis? Some might have this
log in C:\Program Files\Emerald, while others might have it in C:\EMERALD.
Some might want to store on local drive D:, others on C:.