AW: Portmaster 3 and Emerald

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 10:38:20 +0100

David,
I don't remember anything special, just make sure that the 'server
Ports' are correctly set from 0...29 in Emeradm/radius/serverports.
If you're using also the C0-Port for PPP (works fine :) ), you have to
manually add port 98 to this table after automatic creation.
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany