Re: Servu.dll and Post.Office Integration

Pat Augustine ( ereth@ilnk.com )
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 14:17:03 -0500

I am having similar problems, even though I've filled in the client
config. I can't figure out how to make Emerald make the mail accounts any
longer. The pulldown menu options are changed and don't seem to do the job.
Once it's configured in Client Config, how do you use it?

> From: Erik Lundby <erik@Linkup.net>
> To: 'emerald@emerald.iea.com'
> Subject: RE: Servu.dll and Post.Office Integration
> Date: Tuesday, March 04, 1997 2:12 PM
>
> It has been moved to the client config of emerald admin.

Any