Re: Export to Linux

Richard J. Sears ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 13:36:19 -0800

Dave,

I can help you on the Linux part. We rewrote the adduser.c to automatically
create a home page for the user when we add their e-mail account. It
includes their e-mail address, their name, a date and time and some
logos for apache etc.

If it would help you out I can e-mail the code to you.

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997 02:49:30 -0500
David Mulberry <davidm@binarybus.com> wrote:

> Any suggestions on the following are appreciated. I let users shell out and create their own homepages on a Linux machine, which I know absolutely nothing about. We are creating the accounts by hand but want a better way, one that is less time consuming. Specifically we want the users login ID and password to be the same for both Emerald and Linux and change accordingly. Is this possible? Is it done through the external settings? Any direction on where I can find more info on doing this is appreciated. Keep in mind everything I know about Radius I've learned here and I know very little about Linux/Unix. Just need to know if its possible and the basic of how.
>

> Thanks,
>

> David Mulberry
> www.binarybus.com

Richard J. Sears