New Emerald Email accounts Form Error (* Reply *)

Will LaSala ( will@greennet.net )
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 12:02:37 -0500

Hi all,
When I try to emerald to export accounts
to Post.Office I get this form error reply.
It says the password was incorrect which it's not.
OR the form Identifier is incorrect which it also looks OK.
I t also says something about the postmaster password
being incorrect but that too is OK.

Any help would be great

This is half of the returned error message.
(Mailing list said the whole thing was too long to post)
----------
> From: Accounts@mail.greennet.net
> To: Postmaster@greennet.net
> Subject: Form Error (* Reply *)
> Date: Thursday, February 27, 1997 12:54 AM
>
> The form was returned because:
>
> You have been denied access to the form for one of the following
> reasons:
>
> - The password supplied was incorrect
>
> - You aren't permitted to use the form you
> submitted
>
> - You aren't allowed to modify the account
> the form refers to
> or
> - The Form-Identifier at the bottom of the
> form was incorrect
>
> If you have changed the Email-Form-Security-Password, or are
> sending forms between machines with different passwords, you
> can simply resubmit this form again with the correct Postmaster
> password.
>

> Please make corrections and re-submit the form.
>

> Postmaster-Password: [] (REQUIRED FOR THE FORM TO BE ACCEPTED)

brackets.
> For help with individual fields, see the descriptions following the form.
>
> Example Field Name: [Entries belong in brackets] (Hints appear
here)

> ===== GENERAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Will
Webmaster
* "Link Locally ~ Surf Globally" http://www.greennet.net *
* Come Play On Our Game Server *
* Serving northeastern Massachusetts, southern New Hampshire *
* TEL: 508-363-8898 FAX: 508-363-1225 email:will@greennet.net*