Re: AW: %$§!@!!! SQL-Server

David Edwards ( Gecker@Oakweb.com )
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 10:03:55 -0800

OK, but it is dependant on what is the default device. If you have a 500
MB emerald device and a 50 MB master device and the master is set to be the
default, you will run out of room. You need to set the default segment to
your transaction device and make sure that the master device have default
unchecked.