Franco Nogarin ( )
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 10:11:06 -0700

Thanks Dale, I deleted the values in the registry for the windows, and left
them blank, then it fired up no problem!...
Thanks <g>

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <>
Subject: Re: HHEELLPP.
Date: Friday, February 21, 1997 2:58 AM

Franco Nogarin wrote:
> Today, I tried to run emerald, and after I double click the icon, I get
> top banner part of emerald then I get an error message saying:
> Runtime error '6'
> Overflow
> with an ok button, and when I click it, emerald shuts down
> I am running,
> sql 6.5
> emerald 2.0.75 on win 95

AS I am catching up today (about 800 messages behind) it was enjoyable
reading everyone's guess at this problem. However, no one was correct.

Bummers, I though most people he took better notes. This problem showed
up about five days ago, and was corrected in 2.0.84 and higher. Its
a simple one.

For some reason, every once in a while, the registry entries for your
positions are saved as high negative numbers. This is the overflow
you see. Check the values under the key:

And see which ones huge, or else just grab 2.0.48 and be done with it.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  | Mailing list (