Re: Soft*Deposit

Wayne Jordan ( wjordan@pcl.net )
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 15:43:57 -0600

Are these values put in the computer I'm running SD2000 from or do I need
it in every workstation that batch's out from emerald.

BTW, the only regedit i see is:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IEA\Emerald

Also do I need to create these entries by hand or should they have been
created automatically.

At 01:12 PM 2/18/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Wayne Jordan wrote:
>>
>> When I batch out to SD1.DAT everything seems to be OK. When I go to run
>> SD2000 it gives me an error reading the file saying invalid data file dos
>> erro 0. What would be the problem here.
>
>Do you have the MerchID, Store and Terminal Registry values?
>They are:
>
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Emerald\SoftDeposit\MerchID
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Emerald\SoftDeposit\Store
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Emerald\SoftDeposit\Terminal
>
>All are REG_SZ. I believe MerchID is like 8 digits, and
>store and terminal are four each (left padded with zeros).
>You can get this information from SD itself. Typically
>your store and terminal are 1, though.
>
>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)

Wayne Jordan
wjordan@pcl.net
President
PC Land, Inc.
http://www.pcl.net

"Making Computers Work for You"

(205) 546-8949 Office (205) 546-8940 Fax