[Emerald] Slightly off topic

Kurt Schafer (kahuna@cyberbeach.net)
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:47:40 -0400

From: "Kurt Schafer" <kahuna@cyberbeach.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Slightly off topic
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:47:40 -0400

I have a table containing Login names that I want to compare with SubAccounts. In particular, I want to pull a list of 'Login's from Table1 where the Login is NOT located in SubAccounts. (with an extra criteria check in SubAccounts also)

This is the query I'm running, which returns 0 results. (which is incorrect, there should be some matches)

Can somebody help me out ?

SELECT Login FROM Table1 WHERE Login NOT IN (SELECT Login FROM SubAccounts WHERE DomainID = 2)

Thanks in advance,

= K