RE: [Emerald] 4.2.1 to 4.5.1

Jeffrey M Donley ( (no email) )
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 18:41:22 -0400

This is a problem I am having and it was sent to the developers quite awhile
ago. I have not heard anything back from support yet. The way to get around
this is to enter the entire year. "1999" and it will update properly. Also,
Check and see if any of your service comments are viewable. Mine are not.
Other than that I think it runs smooth so far.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Ronnie Franklin
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2002 6:37 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: [Emerald] 4.2.1 to 4.5.1

Well.. I upgraded to 4.5.1 and had to do it twice as it didn't copy some
of the .dll files the first time, but did the second time.

Ran emerwebsrv -debug from a dos prompt and everything scrolled by and
said that Emerald upgrade complete.

Installed the 4.5.1 key.

Switched over to a workstation, brought an expired MBR to make it
inactive... Account was started 9/27/99. Changed from Active to
Inactive and clicked SAVE MBR and got the following error...

This record was updated by emerweb on 08/22/02 while you were editing
it. The following conflict with your changes.
Field Description Your change emerweb's change
Referred By Billboard

Clicked Re-Edit Customer and the START DATE states 9/27/2099!!!!!!!!!!!
Changed it back to 9/27/99 and same process, same error same 9/27/2099
date....

HELP!!!

Ronnie

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's
Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
http://www.iea-software.com/support.