RE: [Emerald] Re-send invoices

Marti Preuss ( (no email) )
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:19:58 -0500

Funny - I've never seen a statement number appear on my statements.
marti

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. [mailto:daler@iea-software.com]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 3:16 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Re-send invoices

> We also send out statements only.
>=20
> The only catch we've run into with doing this is that the canned
> statement.rpt report does not make reference to an Invoice# which many
> business accounts require for their book keeping.

There is a statement number. My recommendation is to change the
word statement to invoice on the statement if the want an invoice
number to reference.

Dale

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA =
Software's
Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
http://www.iea-software.com/support.