RE: [Emerald] changing clients to different MBR

Marti Preuss ( (no email) )
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:29:37 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C24D26.2716A84C

If you need to keep the history, simply remove the username and password =
from the current MBR, then add it to the new MBR.
=20
mp

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Galyan [mailto:robin@nxs.net]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 11:26 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] changing clients to different MBR

OK, so how do we move a customer to a different MBR?
=20
Ie: He leaves company A and goes to Company B, wants to keep his dialup =
etc... =20
=20
Do we have to delete him from one then add him to the other? Looses =
history.. or what?
=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C24D26.2716A84C

If you=20need to keep the history, simply remove the username and password from =the=20current MBR, then add it to the new MBR.

mp