[NTISP] Pls resend me email from 22th Mac to 10th Apr 2001

ken chua (ken@neat.com.sg)
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:28:44 +0800

Date:     Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:28:44 +0800
From:     "ken chua" <ken@neat.com.sg>
Subject: [NTISP]  Pls resend me email from 22th Mac to 10th Apr 2001

Pls resend me email from 22th Mac to 10th Apr 2001
Dear All
I have the bad luck to be zap by a virus while cleaning it for someone using my notebook and have lost email from 22th March to 10th April 2001.
If you did send me any e-mail during the period, pls do resend it to me again.
Thank you for your help. Pls do call me up if I did miss anything urgent.
Pls do update your virus data files.
This is a case of virus-killer killed by the virus
Thanks and cheers

Ken Chua

.