Re: [RadiusNT] Bad Digest

TekDaag (tekdaag@yahoo.com)
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:48:55 -0600

From: "TekDaag" <tekdaag@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Bad Digest
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:48:55 -0600

It used to be that when you ran RRAS you had to delete CHAP and SPAP in the
registry, I don't know if that is still necessary but it was something like
HKLM> Software > Services> RasMan and delete them both. I have a couple old
NT RRAS machines and we have to do it on them every time we change any
settings in Network > RRAS. Might try it and see.... if you need the exact
registry details let me know, but I think the above is right...